Bem Vindo


Faça um blogueiro feliz. Comente e compartilhe com os amigo.

sábado, 27 de novembro de 2010

Mechanism B


By Pereira Gentil

I admit being a mere human being, with the same passions of a mortal and wish aseveryone to be happy. Sometimes I think I have found happiness, but it is mere vanity. I know God in my thinking is joy and peace into my being.However like everyone else, whatever the religion they have, find out the beatitudes described in the bible and even those who profess no religion.Incidentally, I can not forget these.


Happiness is a state of mind. We can even momentarily sad for a little while, but passes. So we are happy people in spite of adverse circumstances, we are happy ...What makes us happy? The money? Have a car of the year? Or the house of dreams? Or the girlfriend who made us both stop breathing? Force in us today a mechanism TER. And the market is the message that we are happy only if we have what is in fashion.


Everything becomes a commodity and even humans. A singer, an actress, a model and a politician, a pastor or a priest. A desk, a football player. Everything becomes a product that sells itself. A salable product. Even the human being has become a mere product. Considering techniques to become marketable, such as market staff.


Christianity went through a make in Brazil that fashion was being religious evangelical community and there were many who adhered to this idea.Certain mistake, those who thought it was fechon be Christian.


But I agree with Custodio Duma: "The world today tends to show us that everything has a market value. Everything has a price and everything can be bought. Everything can be sold and it can all be banking, sporting or otherwise any licensewarranty.


Without guarantees of rights you purchase your offer giving miracles in churches.But I am a human being and I have no price. I'm rich and I need not go around showing me or sampled. What counts is not what I am and what I have.
God help us!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu parecer... E que Deus te abençoe.